27 Fitness Motivational Quotes
The way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you. When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly.
You have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking! You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get. It all starts with your thoughts.
1. Being positive won't guarantee you'll succeed, but being negative will guarantee you won't.
2. No. I do not have an addiction to suffering. I have an addiction to what the product of suffering is."
3. Successful people are always doing what the other guys are still talking about
4. Hang around with people who want to win.
5. Harness the power of your mind and the world is yours.
6. I work too hard to be anything less than great.
7. Just like restaurant owners should eat their own food, gym owners should take their own class.
8. Never give up. Everyone has bad days. Pick yourself up and keep going.
9. Trust the wait. Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming. When nothing is certain, anything is possible.
10. One year from now we will see who was really working.
11. Unsuccessful people make decisions based on their current situation. Successful people make decisions based on where they want to be.
12. People will doubt you. You will be criticized. But at the end of the day you control your destiny.
13. The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem.
14. Why is that humans dread adversity when it is the only thing that makes us better?
15. The greatest project you'll every work on is you.
16. Dream big, work hard, stay focused and surround yourself with good people.
17. Confidence: A quality we don't see and need more of.
18. My goals don't stop for anyone. Either you support me or I make it happen alone. Either way it's going to happen.
19. Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the 'Impossible'.
20. Whatever your excuse is, someone else has overcome it.
21. We are shaped by our thoughts. We become what we think.
22. Surround yourself with; those who make you better, those who want to see you grow, those who see the greatness in you, those who are good for your mental health, those who are inspired, excited, and grateful.
23. Appreciate where you are in your journey, even if it's not where you want to be. Every season serves its purpose.
24. Stop waiting for good things to happen to you. You have much more control than you think. Go out there and make good things happen.
25. Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
26. It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together.
27. It's not always about getting better at a lift or a workout, but more about getting better at what you think about during that lift/workout.