Here is a quick list of supplements you should be taking. We recommend that you take this information and continue to research the supplements fully to make sure they are for you. We just wanted to create this post to make you aware of these so that you can further research them.
1. Creatine: If you are looking to get stronger and more explosive (many movements we do require explosive energy), then creatine supplement is for you.
2. Carbohydrates: If you are a High Intensity Athlete placing high demands on your body day in and day out, you need a high quality carb supplement like CARB4 for both pre and post workout to fuel your muscles and help them recover as quickly as possible! Carbohydrates are the primary fuel source for high intensity training. If you are not intaking enough carbohydrates (most athletes do not), then you will not perform to your ability or recover like you want. Be sure to take a carbohydrate supplement right before and immediately after your training sessions.
3. BCAA: BCAA's help with reducing perceived exertion. This simply means that you will be able to train harder and longer. It's well established that branched-chain amino acids (particularly leucine) stimulate protein synthesis, and might do so to a greater extent than a normal protein on its own. BCAAs also increase synthesis of the cellular machinery responsible for carrying out the process of protein synthesis. Thus, BCAAs not only increase the rate of protein synthesis, but they also increase the cell's capacity for protein synthesis! Yep, you read that right.
4. MSM: This is an all natural supplement that has hundreds of benefits including reducing joint inflammation. High intensity training leaves us with great amounts of inflammation in our joints, ligaments, and tendons and this can lead to injury or over training. Look into supplementing with MSM to help you with your achy joints.
5. Tumeric: Another great supplement to help with inflammation that causes achy joints. You will be like you recover faster and be able to train more.
Be sure to check out our training programs to help you supplement your current gyms programming.